Whether you are looking for a new Payroll Services provider, or just considering a PEO or ASO for the first time, People Management Inc, provides full Payroll Services designed to let you focus on what matters most to you and your business.
- Full payroll service provided by experienced Payroll Processor.
- Easy submission of payroll data using our web-tool, customized software or fax.
- Employee Self-Service (online access to check stubs, W-2’s, etc.)
- All payroll tax deposits and returns filed by PMI including 940, 941, State Unemployment/Disability, and Local/City Tax.
- W-2’s and all year-end payroll related activities handled by PMI.
- Payroll reports provided electronically.
- Customized payroll reports provided as requested.
- Direct deposit to multiple accounts and/or financial institutions.
- Paid time off “PTO” (Vacation/Sick/Personal) tracking.
- Handling of Garnishments (Child Support, Judgements, Tax Liens, etc.)
- No need to to maintain or reconcile a Payroll checking account. PMI handles that task as checks are drawn on a PMI checking account.
- Employee questions or changes.
- New Hire Reporting.
- Electronic Payroll Tax Filings.
- Employee Handbook
- Unemployment Claims
- Temporary Disability Claims
- Worker’s Compensation Claims and Program Administration
- Answer Employee Inquiries
- Employment or Wage Verifications
- Maintaining of Employees’ Personnel Files
Human Resource Services
- Unlimited Consultation to ensure Best HR practices
- Performance Reviews
- Job Descriptions
- Supervisory Training
- Turnover Reduction
- Background Checks Administered including: drug screens, criminal, motor vehicle, and more.
- Workplace safety and OSHA strategies